Breathing new life into long-standing orthodontic techniques, Six Month Smiles is a ground-breaking procedure that straightens teeth in an average of only six months. Taking the beneficial aspects of traditional braces and adding a modern touch, the Six Month Smiles treatment features Lucid-Lok clear brackets and Chameleon tooth-colored wires that provide a concealed appearance. The treatment focuses on your front visible teeth only so that your smile can be corrected in a short period of time.
The Six Month Smiles Process
- To find out if the process would be beneficial to you, we will first have a consultation. In this meeting, we’ll find out if you’re a good candidate for this treatment as well as answer any questions you have about the procedure or financial issues.
- If you’re set to proceed, x-rays and impressions will be taken. Once these are analyzed, a specific individual plan will be created to best address your needs.
- Your visible teeth are then fitted with the clear brackets and wire and adjusted accordingly.
- You can expect to return to our office every four to five weeks for adjustments.
- After around six months have passed, the brackets and wire are removed and you have a straight new smile! Wearing a removable retainer is also necessary, or you can have a bonded retainer placed.
Why Choose Six Month Smiles?
- In only six months you can improve your smile dramatically.
- The Lucid-Lok clear brackets and Chameleon wires provide a more natural appearance than traditional braces.
- The application procedure is much shorter and more relaxing than applying normal braces.
- They’re much lighter and offer a more comfortable fit.
- They’re typically cheaper than traditional braces, aligner therapies and veneers.
To find out if you’re a candidate for Six Month Smiles, contact your Ocoee dentist today and schedule a consultation.